> On Apr 10, 2016, at 12:59 PM, Don Flowers <donr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I just tried an install with FDI-SLiM.img from my GRUB2 boot menu and it was
> super fast. I forgot to go to the advanced menu (maybe the final should have
> the options following the language menu?); so my GRUB got wiped but SUPER
> GRUB DISC fixed that pronto.
> Very cool to do it this way.

Oh, you can switch into advanced mode at the language screen as well.

Actually, into and out of advanced mode anytime FDI is waiting for you to
choose something.

However, you need to be in advanced mode when you continue from the welcome
screen. Otherwise, it assumes the default answers to a question like target
directory, drive, MBR, formatting .... And you'll really only get the option to
do detailed package selection. Oh, and maybe zip backup if a OS was detected.

Jerome