Hello Don,

> What QEMU version are you using?
> 2.5.0 for me (I'm on Xubuntu 16.04).

Well, It is a bit of a pain for me to run QEMU.

Basically, I can only run it on my server. It is a 2 x XEON
3.0Ghz w/dual core cpus, 36GB RAM and Multi-TB RAID,
running OpenSUSE Tumbleweed with QEMU 2.4.0.

The painful part is the server boots to and runs at runlevel 3. So, to
use QEMU I need to STAND at the server and startx to mess around
with QEMU. When done, rebooting machine.

For some reason, when I ssh into my server from my Mac and run
QEMU, none the VM’s key codes are all screwed up. Only the QEMU
VM, not the ssh terminal or remote X session.

So, I don’t know when I will get to mess with figuring out the QEMU
issue.

Jerome