On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 2:44 PM, Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you read this ...
>
> https://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/1.2/FD12README.md
>
> ... it says this:
[..]

The Download page tries to make this clear, with this message:

>>We recommend the CDROM installer for most users. The "standard" CDROM image
>>should work on most computers and PC emulators. Older computers may need the
>>"legacy" CDROM image instead.<<

And below that, the page lists several download options, including
this one that links to FD12CD.iso:

>>CDROM "standard" installer<<

So the page has the correct links.

If that's not clear enough, I have been thinking about tweaking the
download page to provide the links directly beneath each brief, but I
haven't mocked up anything for it yet.

Jim