From: Gordon <gordo...@cox.net>

That's what I was wondering -- can you install a larger font to get
larger characters, or will the window still be the same size so you just
get less lines and characters per line?

On 01/05/2017 12:02 PM, Ralf Quint wrote:
> On 1/5/2017 11:28 AM, Gordon wrote:
>> Is there an easy way to double the font size? When running Freedos in
>> VMWare on a 4k monitor, the window is so small as to be almost unusable.
>> None of the VMWare display settings change the resolution of the window.
>> Even in full screen mode, the font size doesn't change.
> DOS doesn't know anything about a font nor it's size. If anything, this
> is something that needs to be adjusted in the virtual environment.
> The only font related info is the character itself that is being
> displayed, depending on the code page, within the original 256 character
> extended ASCII set...
>
> Ralf

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (1:2320/105.99)

---
 * BgNet 1.0b12 = CCO * KY/US * 502/875-8938 * capcity2.synchro.net
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net