From: Dale E Sterner <sunbeam...@juno.com>

I think there must have been a 5.5 otherwise you wouldn't
have a 5.6. I only use the wordperfect off the disk - yet.
Some lady on the web sells a dos wordperfect update
to 6.2 and I also bought that - Corel autherized.

cheers
DS

******************************************************>>>>
>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

Eat This Herb To Reverse Hearing Loss
Navajo Hearing System
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/58fe15db7039a15db762dst01duc

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (276:10/901)
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net