Hi Curtis,

Since you are using a multi-boot system, there is something you will probably
want to NOT do during the installation of FreeDOS 1.2. You won't want to the
boot sector overwritten. So, be sure to run the installer in Advanced Mode and
tell it not to do it. It makes a backup of the current one you could restore.
But, why go through the extra headaches. You can enter advanced mode two ways.
Exit installer and relaunch as "setup adv" or at any time the installer is
waiting for you to press a key, press CTRL+C and switch to/from advanced mode.

As for your grub chainload question, I can't be of much help there. I haven't
done any multi-boot  stuff in years. All my machines are either dedicated Macs
or Linux Boxes. Some virtual machines. But, no multi-boot.

I do recall someone recently posted some detailed information on doing that in
this or the devel group.