Hi Ralf

I've tried 2 ways;
1) I downloaded the 'CDROM standard installer' and created a cd frok that. I tried to install on machine that it didn't matter if it over wrote the existing OS or bootloader but it produced errors in the install process and locked up.

2) to use it on main computer I downloaded the 'Boot floppy' version to create a bootable CD. Neither Windows or Linus will write this image to a CD. Windows (7) says it is not a valid ISO and Linux just doesn't other the CD as a valid location to write to. I have had problems with writing ISO images before and windows saying they are not valid ISO images. I can write this image to a SD card but this errors on boot.

Any help would be appreciated.
Kind regards
David