You might list dos payfor software, a link to it, price ,
and user rating. If people get paid there might be more
activity in some types of sofware. I have a dos version
of PIXEL, looks just like windows. My copy is crippled
but I'd be happy to buy a full version if it every exists.
Put some money into the pot and people might start
writing high end stuff for dos which could make dos
more popular.

cheers
DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry