On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 08:06:15PM +0300, Ercan Ersoy wrote:

> FreeDOS Arduino Port doesn't have to graphics. For managing shell, we can
> use only a UART on Arduino. We needn't 8k RAM for managing standard input,
> standard output and standard error.

Even before you start to discuss technical details - trying to persuade
developers who are much more familiar with the entire FreeDOS thing than
yourself - you should address the very basic question, which has been asked
already twice: WHY, WHAT FOR?

Even, if it was feasible - you encourage others to start really serious and
time-consuming work only because "it would be kinda cool to see DOS running
on Arduino"?
--
regards,
Zbigniew