From: shift83...@gmail.com
Date: 9/24/2019  22:15  (GMT-06:00)
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Freedos-user] Issue installing FreeDOS on Raspberry Pi 3

I have tried multiple times to install FreeDOS on Raspberry Pi3. I have created
a 100M and 200M raw disk image. Mounted the Standard and then tried with the
Legacy ISO. Both will boot the ISO, partition and format the hard disk. But
when I reboot and select the Install to Harddisk after it goes to gathering
settings a couple of minutes go by and I get: I have also tried to mount the
floppy.img as well as the ISO and boot from floppy with the same results. Has
anyone seen this and been able to resolve it? Thank you, Chris