From: shift83...@gmail.com
Date: 9/25/2019  18:15  (GMT-06:00)
To: "'Discussion and general questions about FreeDOS.'"
<freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Freedos-user] Issue installing FreeDOS on Raspberry Pi 3

The work-around I have found is to set the image up on my Linux Ubunto 18.04
box then transfer the image file over to the raspberry pi. I even tried using
the FreeDOS 1.3 RC1 installer with the same results on the Raspberry Pi 3.
Both installer ISO’s worked with no issue on the Ubuntu. Next I will be trying
a different SD card. From: Jon Brase <jon.br...@gmail.com>