Hi
Well, for starters, I don't even know if this is the right place to ask but
here goes nothing.

I got this tower that works with Intel Atom. To get the image and sound I
connected it to my tv, a samsung smart TV, vía VGA to HDMI. It works
wonderfully with Windows 10 (without taking into account how slow it is).
But when I tried to install FreeDos the image stopped transmitting. At
first I thought it was because I tried to boot it with an usb, but it
happened just the same when I tried with the standard CD-ROM version and
the Legacy one, so I don't know what to do.
I checked some mailing list and it should work just fine
I don't know if, maybe, I did something wrong when burning the cd or I need
a proper screen or, I just, don't know.

Thanks.