> On Mar 6, 2021, at 9:41 AM, Pingüino Exe <orgalorg....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
> Well, for starters, I don't even know if this is the right place to ask but
> here goes nothing.
>
> I got this tower that works with Intel Atom. To get the image and sound I
> connected it to my tv, a samsung smart TV, vía VGA to HDMI. It works
> wonderfully with Windows 10 (without taking into account how slow it is). But
> when I tried to install FreeDos the image stopped transmitting. At first I
> thought it was because I tried to boot it with an usb, but it happened just
> the same when I tried with the standard CD-ROM version and the Legacy one, so
> I don't know what to do.
> I checked some mailing list and it should work just fine
> I don't know if, maybe, I did something wrong when burning the cd or I need a
> proper screen or, I just, don't know.
>
> Thanks.

My first thought… Is it UEFI only? Or, maybe not in “legacy” BIOS compatibility
mode.

I have an old ACER netbook with in Intel Atom. FreeDOS works great on it.

However, I also have an Intel Compute Stick. It has an Atom CPU. But, it is
UEFI only. This made me very sad. Won’t boot (or even run) FreeDOS with out a
“legacy” BIOS.

Jerome