Sorry for the long silence and thank's a lot for your feedbacks! I crafted a DOS622 bootfloppy which does correctly select my Swiss German keyboard.
It did take much much longer than I expected :)

country=041,850,a:\dos\country.sys
install=a:\dos\keyb.com sg,,a:\dos\keyboard.sys

Hopfully this helps.

Thank's in advance.

Harry