Hi... was aware of the files on Delorie website.

Was more asking for Jerome to create the directory on Gitlab, so that I can
make a package with your suggested file.

I am unsure if autoconf, and automake are used enough to justify having
packages for them too.

For people wanting to understand how it works, I like the diagram on:

https://devmanual.gentoo.org/general-concepts/autotools/index.html

Like they show in the diagram... most project will have already made configure
script and Makefile.in.

So that it mostly usefull for people doing projects to be used on Unix like OS.

So I tend to think it is not necessary to have autoconf and automake packages
for FreeDOS.

But I do not totally exclude the idea.

Still working on a Perl script to generate FreeDOS packages from zip files
dowloaded from Gitlab FreeDOS's projects.