On 11/3/2022 11:21 AM, Travis Siegel wrote:
It was actually LFN of which I was thinking when I replied to the initial email.  I know dos *can* handle long file names, but it doesn't do so by default, and requires drivers/TSRs to be loaded to assist in this process.

Well, the issue that had Tom likely tripping over was that LFN (or the lack of support for those) won't effect the visibility of the whole USB drive, just that you might not be able to easily access files on it. That would be a complete different issue...

Ralf