Yes... well thats a Grumpy Behaviour... Well, I realised that it is
something with the addressing in 386 manager... Without, it runs fine, boot
1.3, startupscreen option 3.
Anyway, if someone knows more about the addressing of the cm7 processor and
wants to share it. Beside I have installed freedos for about 1 day

Greet, Nik