On 8/5/2023 12:34 PM, zerofive--- via Freedos-user wrote:
Then what do I do if I want to make a cURL request or WGet to a secure HTTPS page?
Do I just use HTTP?
But then it will forcefully redirect to HTTPS connection...
What do I do?

Use a properly Internet enabled operating system.

Yes, I am aware that this is not the answer you probably like to hear. But you need to understand that anything Internet related is kind of shoehorned/piggybacked on top of DOS, an operating system that was already officially declared dead by the time the Internet start to proliferate.

As everything https these days will require TLS 1.2 or newer to communicate, the only other thing you could do is to check with the authors about their tools supporting this level encryption...

Ralf