Hi Maciej,

thank you for your comments. We're going to change the link to the bin
file.

About the second error, the links are correct. The files with
installation prerequisites include Java and some libraries and they are
with more size. Are you refering to it? They are correct.

Best regards,
            Mario

--

Mario Carrera Rodríguez