Dimitris, do have any insights into this issue?

On 04/08/2010 11:34 AM, daniel cabrera wrote:
Hi John,
I'm sorry to bother you with this, but I'm not sure if it's worth to
opening a bug.
I'm one of the Spanish translators at Fedora, and I think there's a
kind of problem with the syncing of FreeIPA
According to our team translation page at Fedora [1], the module has
327 strings and it's been 100% translated. But if you check its master
translation page at Fedora [2], or at Transifex.net [3], the module
has 365 strings: 327 translated, and 38 waiting to be. The curious
thing is that, when we try to download that module, either from [2] or
[3], we've got the same one that is hosted on [1]: a fully translated
module with a total of 327 strings.

[1]
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/l/es/collection/c/fedora/r/various/
[2] http://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/freeipa/c/master/
[3] http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/freeipa/c/master/

I hope that you can help us with this, and again, sorry for the inconvinience.
Kind regards,
Daniel Cabrera (es)

Hi Daniel:

According to our git repository:
ipa.pot has 365 messages
and es.po has 327 translated messages out of 365

Thus what's on transifex.net matches what's in our git repo, that's good.

Why the view provided by fedora's transifex instance is wrong I can't tell you, my guess is that's a problem with the fedora transifex instance. I think Dimitris Glezos might be the right person to explain why the two transifex instances have different views of the same project. Dimitris, do you have any ideas? By any chance has the fedora transifex instance cached one of the files which is now out of date?

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/