On 10/19/2010 06:50 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 10/19/2010 4:34 PM, Adam Young wrote:
For the most part looks ok. I don't like the appraoch to validating
preconditions where we raise an alert for each. Also, make sure you
don't code styles like color right into the Javascript, that stuff
belonds in ipa.css.

With those changes, ACK

OK, attached is an updated patch.

As I mentioned in the irc the alert is raised only once, just for the first error. This alert indicates a programming error, not user error, because those parameters are required to use the certificate status panel correctly. For now I've removed them until we decide how to handle such error properly.

I've moved the bullet styles into ipa.css. We will need to replace them with real images.

ACK,

Pushed to master