On 7/20/2011 2:50 PM, Adam Young wrote:

8. Triggering a stack trace by calling null function probably will
only work with Firebug, normal users will not get any notification
about the error. This happens in dialog.js:301 and widget.js:1137.

Gonna leave this, as we will catch things in development, and it won't
happen on the live servers. These are "never reach" type conditions.

Would it be better to throw an exception instead?

Still not done, but here are new findings:

12. The search filter doesn't work initially. Reload the UI main page, (make sure there's no URL parameters), enter a filter, then hit Enter or click the icon, there's nothing happening. Go to another tab, then come back to the main page. Now the filter will work.

13. The 'other_entity' still contains entity name instead of entity object. One solution for the circular dependency problem is to create all entity objects first, then create the facets & dialogs in the second stage. This requires simple modification to the entity_factories.

14. The comment "move into the table_widget" on association.js:710 might not be correct. I think we should try to reuse IPA.association_table_widget inside IPA.association_facet.

15. The assignment on association.js:733 is unused:

  var entity = that.entity;

16. Commented code in details.js:459 can be deleted.

17. The code in dialog.js lines 489 and 496 can be combined into:

  that.external_field = $('<input/>', {
  }).appendTo(external_panel);

18. Since the layout support is dropped, the install/ui/layouts can be removed as well.

--
Endi S. Dewata