Ondrej Hamada wrote:
On 10/25/2011 04:01 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On Tue, 2011-10-25 at 15:29 +0200, Ondrej Hamada wrote:

Lazy initialization of ipalib plugins is used under all contexts, not
only when context = cli. Every loaded plugin is pre-finalized - a flag
is set, which means, that the plugin needs to be finalized. Then every
call of plugin's __gettattr__ checks the flag and finalizes the plugin
if necessary. The code was implemented by jcholast. Time reduction of
commands execution is quite markable:

patch [s] | normal [s] | command
1.468 | 2.287 | ipa user-add jsmith --firt=john
--last=smith
1.658 | 2.235 | ipa user-del jsmith
1.624 | 2.204 | ipa dnsrecord-find example.com

Thanks for submitting the patch. Ondra, just please provide the patch in
proper format (exported via command `git format-patch -M -C --patience
--full-index -1' which I sent you earlier).

Martin

Sorry, correct version attached

Wow, this is very impressive, great job Ondra and Honza!

Martin, ACK from me but I'd like a second opinion. The patch is very straightforward and clean, just want to make sure we're not missing a corner case.

I ran the self-tests and didn't see any problem there.

Before pushing please add the ticket # to the commit.