On 01/02/2012 11:41 AM, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
Hi all,

I'm glad to announce that the French translation for FreeIPA software has been completed, as on Transifex, except for 21 strings related to entitlement.py.

Given the recent developments, I'm not sure it is 100% up to date with current code.

What is the policy regarding pushing updates to Transifex (strings freeze before pushing out a new release, or once in a while) ?

Regards, thanks in advance,

Jérôme
--
Jérôme Fenal - jfenal AT gmail.com <http://gmail.com> - http://fenal.org/
Paris.pm - http://paris.mongueurs.net/

jdennis can confirm, but: It should be safe to push them. We still need to do a deliberate import into IPA in order to get the strings, and the way the Python gettext code works, it should not pick up strings that are not matched to a part of the code.