On Fri, Nov 02, 2012 at 11:05:54AM -0400, Dmitri Pal wrote:
> > I have to be honest, I do like the change patchwork introduced, it makes
> > it a lot easier to me to review patches inline and allows me to easily
> > download them in a separate machine with a simple wget.
>
> May be but there are many others for whom it does not. Let us step back
> for now and see what else can be done.

One thing I'd like to add is that I think we should postpone introducing
process changes when we are done stabilizing the upcoming releases. I
can hardly find the time to change my workflow right now when we're
trying to fix all the SSSD 1.9.x bugs.

Yesterday I learned that two things I thought did not work with
patchwork (git am on maildir and assigning "admin" rights) were in fact
misunderstandings on my part and lack of documentation respectively. But
I would prefer to learn a new process when we're out from the bugfix
crunch part.