Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 02/06/2013 12:44 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
This adds a cert-find command for the dogtag backend.

Searches can be done by serial number, by subject, revocation reason,
issue date, notbefore, notafter and revocation dates.

I added some basic tests for this. I made it a separate test file
because the cert plugin tests do not use the declarative format and rely
on the selfsign backend by default.

rob

Should I create Web UI in scope of this ticket or a new one?

I was also thinking if it's time to implement #191 'Web UI: specify
fields to search on' [1]. Maybe in Pilsner.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/191

I'm going to open a UI ticket once the API is finalized. I didn't want to give you a moving target to work against.