On 08/26/2013 09:54 AM, Tomas Babej wrote:
Hi,

I cooked up a patch for comps that adds a FreeIPA package group.

Please chime in if you're OK with package selection / description.

For illustration, see the attached image. FreeIPA will be added as an
add-on in an installer under the Infrastructure server environment,
that means, in the included images it will be at the same level
as DNS or FTP server.

It will also appear in the Software Selection tool (PackageKit).

It should also be available under as yum groupinstall "FreeIPA server",
and in PackageKit, as I understand comps is also source for that too.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_use_and_edit_comps.xml_for_package_groups

IMO the Audit part in the description is false advertisement. Same issue is in package descriptions.
--
Petr Vobornik