On 08/29/2013 12:22 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:
> On 08/29/2013 11:55 AM, Petr Viktorin wrote:

>>> It was marked as optional in the initial proposal, but I agree it's
>>> unnecessary for
>>> it to be there at all.
>>>>

>>> Updated tests attached.
>>>

>> Oh, one more thing I remembered just now -- is it too late?
>> We should include bind-dyndb-ldap (which pulls in bind). Preferably as
>> default.
>>

> I included it there.
>
> If anyone else wants to chime in, please do now, I'll create a ticket with
> rel-eng at the end of the day.

Thanks for this effort. What is the status of the bug - did you create the
request already?

We will need to do one more change and remove freeipa-server-strict package as
up on the decision on today's developer meeting we decided to drop this
subpackage in Fedora 20 and later and depend on our new FreeIPA Continuous
Integration system instead.

Martin