On 14.5.2014 01:05, Gabe Alford wrote:
I had a typo with the one of the UIDs which is fixed with this patch.

The difference is that Fedora/SSSD treats UIDs of 1000 and below as local
system accounts whereas RHEL treats local system accounts at 500 and SSSD
local system accounts at 1000. That's why there are conditional paragraphs
based on if it is Fedora or RHEL.

I think we should define entity (similar to &OS) for this purpose.

Please look at FreeIPA_Guide.ent and Identity_Management_Guide.ent.

Petr^2 Spacek