On 14.5.2014 16:55, Gabe Alford wrote:
What are your thoughts on this? Added UID and SSSUID entities and cleaned
up the original patch down to a regular paragraph.

The text itself seems good. Can we think of a better names than UID and SSSUID?

Maybe something like MINUID and MINSSSUID? I don't know.

Conditional ACK: The patch can be pushed if we can find better names for
entities.

Thank you for your contribution!

Petr^2 Spacek

Gabe