On 05/14/2014 06:42 PM, Gabe Alford wrote:
MINUID and MINSSSUID sound fine.

Gabe

Thanks!
Pushed to docs master: 4978945ab168b471a15a6d5536ca397e934fe8fc

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Petr Spacek <pspa...@redhat.com
<mailto:pspa...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 14.5.2014 16:55, Gabe Alford wrote:

        What are your thoughts on this? Added UID and SSSUID entities
        and cleaned
        up the original patch down to a regular paragraph.

    The text itself seems good. Can we think of a better names than UID
    and SSSUID?

    Maybe something like MINUID and MINSSSUID? I don't know.

    Conditional ACK: The patch can be pushed if we can find better names
    for entities.

    Thank you for your contribution!

    Petr^2 Spacek

        Gabe