On Thu, 2014-09-11 at 16:09 +0200, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:
On 09/11/2014 04:04 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On Thu, 2014-09-11 at 15:46 +0200, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 09/11/2014 01:37 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
Hi team,

It seems we have pretty serious bug in our FreeIPA 4.0.2 release, breaking
upgrade from older releases:

We also have packaging fix requested by Fedora Server roles group:

It seems just these 2 bugs are enough for a quick FreeIPA 4.0.3 release...
Makes sense? Any other tickets or patches we would like to get in?
Looks like it's just those two. I'll start releasing shortly.
I'd like to get a fix in for the missing ciphers in the new NSS. I can
have a patch on the list shortly.

Nathaniel
Isn't this related to
? I think we do not work with the newest DS which fixed the default ciphers.
yes
Don't we need to set our SSL ciphers setting to

https://fedorahosted.org/389/ticket/47838#comment:29
yes
tjhe attached patch tries this, but at the moment I failed to build and
also to upgrade to F21
NACKallowweakcipher

LDAP error: OBJECT_CLASS_VIOLATION
attribute "allowweakcipher" not allowed

I suspect we are missing a spec file requirement on a newer version of 389...
yes, you need the latest build of DS, Noriko added the allowweakcipher only yesterday. That's the problem, I wanted to wait with the ipa side patch until allowweakcipher was implemented and then on F21 ipa and 389 no longer played well and now there is a rush

Nathaniel