On 09/11/2014 04:28 PM, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
On Thu, 2014-09-11 at 16:25 +0200, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:
On 09/11/2014 04:22 PM, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
On Thu, 2014-09-11 at 16:21 +0200, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:
On 09/11/2014 04:17 PM, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
On Thu, 2014-09-11 at 16:09 +0200, Ludwig Krispenz wrote:
On 09/11/2014 04:04 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 09/11/2014 03:47 PM, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
On Thu, 2014-09-11 at 15:46 +0200, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 09/11/2014 01:37 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
Hi team,

It seems we have pretty serious bug in our FreeIPA 4.0.2 release, breaking
upgrade from older releases:


We also have packaging fix requested by Fedora Server roles group:


It seems just these 2 bugs are enough for a quick FreeIPA 4.0.3 release...
Makes sense? Any other tickets or patches we would like to get in?
Looks like it's just those two. I'll start releasing shortly.
I'd like to get a fix in for the missing ciphers in the new NSS. I can
have a patch on the list shortly.

Isn't this related to
? I think we do not work with the newest DS which fixed the default ciphers.
Don't we need to set our SSL ciphers setting to

tjhe attached patch tries this, but at the moment I failed to build and
also to upgrade to F21

attribute "allowweakcipher" not allowed

I suspect we are missing a spec file requirement on a newer version of 389...
yes, you need the latest build of DS, Noriko added the allowweakcipher
only yesterday.
That's the problem, I wanted to wait with the ipa side patch until
allowweakcipher was implemented and then on F21 ipa and 389 no longer
played well and now there is a rush
What is the status on the new 389 patch/build?
a build is here:

The upstream patch is not merged yet. We need 389 to merge the patch, do
a release and get an official Fedora 20/21 build.

Just to be clear, Fedora 21 IPA doesn't work *at all*. So this is an
urgent fix.

Martin, can you coordinate with 389 to prioritize a release with this

Hi! It looks like I'll be the release manager for FreeIPA 4.0.3.
Currently I'm waiting for the new build of 389 and possibly an updated IPA patch, when that's in I'll test and release.


Freeipa-devel mailing list

Reply via email to