All issues will be done separately as already stated in other sub-thread. I've removed issues which are discussed in the other sub-thread.

On 25.9.2014 09:25, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Wed, 24 Sep 2014, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:

OK, some comments/questions:

1. For consistency, the "ID view" should be capitalized into "ID View"
in the navigation tab, page title, and dialog title. See "ID Ranges"
as an example.

Will be fixed in a new iteration of the server plugin. UI will use it automatically.

2. The tab titles in the ID view details page are quite long, and the
"User ID overrides" and "Group ID overrides" labels aren't quite
appropriate because the ID view can override other attributes too. How
about using facet groups like in User Groups? For example:
- <ID view> applies to:
  - Hosts
- <ID view> overrides:
  - Users
  - Groups
- Settings

Will add.

3. Since the tab already says "Applied to hosts", the current button
labels is kind of redundant. How about renaming and reorder the
buttons like this?
- Refresh
- Remove
- Add
- Add hosts in host group
- Remove hosts in host group

I agree that it's a little bit redundant. But I think that they describe the operation better. In other association facets the buttons have 'add' and 'remove' titles but they corresponds to 'add-*', 'remove-*' commands.

I'm afraid that users would not associate these buttons with idview-(un)apply commands.

4. If I understand correctly the description field for the User ID...
Discussed in other thread... In any way, UI reflects API.

5. Not sure if this is a problem. The search field in User/Group ID
Overrides can be used to find the overriding attributes, but not the
"User/Group to override".

I already reported it to Tomas. The issue is that the override is saved in LDAP in a UUID form (more or less) and so it doesn't contain related user login or group name. Might be fixed in other iteration of server part.

7. Related to #6, there probably should be a tab in the Host details
page showing which ID views apply to it.
There is only a single view and yes, it would be good to add a property
there, linking it to the ID view tab, if possible.

Will add simple readonly field (link to view). It will be improved later (based on ipa-4-1 priorities)

9. This probably requires server support. In the "Apply to hosts"
association dialog, if a host is already added it will still appear in
the dialog box. As a comparison, a User that has been added into a
User Group will not appear in the association dialog anymore.
Could be trivially filtered out on Web UI side.

Will be implemented.
--
Petr Vobornik