On Fri, 10 Oct 2014, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
Hi!

I'm resending patches 0159 and 0160, and adding two more:

0161 -- support user SSH public keys in ID view user overrides
0162 -- support gidNumber in ID view user override

SSH public keys to work require support from SSSD and that one is
currently missing. At least, one add/remove the keys to/from the
override objects.

Compat tree does not support exporting SSH keys. When accessing the tree
anonymously, the entry will be filtered out by ACIs but for
authenticated users we need to explicitly ignore ipaSshPubKey attribute
in the override, so I'm resending updated slapi-nis patch that only
adds one more attribute to filter out.
slapi-nis patches now committed to slapi-nis git repository, version
0.54 is released.

Packages for rawhide are built.

Fedora 21 update is
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/slapi-nis-0.54-1.fc21