On 02/05/2015 12:29 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
On 08/01/15 09:43, Martin Basti wrote:
On 16/12/14 13:04, Martin Basti wrote:
On 16/12/14 13:00, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 12/16/2014 12:30 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
On 11/12/14 12:13, Martin Basti wrote:
On 11/12/14 11:19, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

Dne 9.12.2014 v 16:07 Martin Basti napsal(a):
Ticket: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4793

I'm able to reproduce it only in one nose test.
Which test?
If you apply my patch 170 and add a random forwardzone, then DNS
root zone
tests failed.
Patch attached.
What about:

     result['messages'] = result.get('messages', ()) +
(message.to_dict(),)

(My point is, don't support both lists and tuples, pick just one.)

Honza

This is question for framework guru (you?), I tried to preserve
format
unchanged.
Shouldn't be all values in lists in server part?

Martin^2

As was requested, I convert tuple to list instead handling both types.

Updated patch attached.
I assume you do not want to track the  .idea/ files in FreeIPA git :-)

Oh, thanks. My IDE was too smart again and add those files there itself.

updated patch attached

Please review this patch.

Modified patch attached.
Message should be added only on server side

Thanks for the patch. I'm unable to reproduce the original bug but after offline discussion I understand that this modification should prevent it.
AFAIK it doesn't break anything, ACK.

--
David Kupka