On 10/13/2015 10:15 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 10/13/2015 10:02 AM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
NACK

UI still shows the connectivity information at

http://<hostname>/ipa/ui/#/e/topologysuffix/topologysegment/realm

Showing it is correct and desired - both in CLI and Web UI.

Well, CLI does not show the connectivity information at both topologysegment-find and topologysegment-show. I guess, it's no use in showing the parameters of a segment, that you are not able to change anyway. It unnecessarily perplexes the users. In any case we should be consistent in what we show in CLI and UI. Either hide in both or show in both. And in my opinion is that it's better to hide :)

The end state should be that UIs will create new segments with
direction=both and they will not allow to modify it.

So the issue, ticket #5222 is IMO about, is that CLI asks for a value in
interactive prompt which could be used to change the value from both to
some other.

CLI is OK, though