Hi guys,

On 10/13/2015 12:34 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 10/13/2015 12:19 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 10/13/2015 10:15 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 10/13/2015 10:02 AM, Oleg Fayans wrote:
NACK

UI still shows the connectivity information at

http://<hostname>/ipa/ui/#/e/topologysuffix/topologysegment/realm

Showing it is correct and desired - both in CLI and Web UI.

So IIUC the segment connectivity should not be asked interactively, but
when topology-show command is run it should show up in the output?

That's correct.

Still I do not understand what's the point in showing the user parameters which he can not possibly change. Is there a use-case when the connectivity can be anything else than "both"? If not, why should we complicate the output?

The end state should be that UIs will create new segments with
direction=both and they will not allow to modify it.

So the issue, ticket #5222 is IMO about, is that CLI asks for a value in
interactive prompt which could be used to change the value from both to
some other.

CLI is OK, though