On 06/10/2016 02:22 PM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 9.6.2016 17:06, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 06/09/2016 03:54 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 06/09/2016 01:02 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 06/07/2016 07:01 PM, Pavel Vomacka wrote:

On 06/07/2016 12:07 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 06/03/2016 05:25 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
I am sending rebased patches implementing
http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Server_Roles

I hope the patches work since I have had a lot of fun rebasing
them on
top of thin client and DNS locations effort.

Sending updated patches according to Jan's interactive review.

Since the name of attributes returned by API commands and
signature of
`server-role-find` have changed, a small update in WebUI patches is
required.

NACK, why did you remove sizelimit from server_role_find command's? Is
it possible to return it back? It breaks WebUI.

Indeed, this was caused by changing the base class of the command.
It is
fixed in updated patches.

NACK

Option timelimit? of command server_role_find in ipalib, not in API
file:
Int('timelimit?', autofill=False)
Option sizelimit? of command server_role_find in ipalib, not in API
file:
Int('sizelimit?', autofill=False)

There are one or more changes to the API.
Either undo the API changes or update API.txt and increment the major
version in VERSION.
Makefile:159: recipe for target 'version-update' failed
make: *** [version-update] Error 1

Oops, seems like a missed API.txt update.

Fixed.

"ipa server-role-find" does not return the "IPA master" role for my
server ("ipa-server-role $HOSTNAME 'IPA master'" does).

This is intentional since we discussed during the design phase[1] that "IPA master" role should be implicit and not shown to the user in server-show and server-role-find operation. This however does not preclude you to query its status manually if you know the role name.

[1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Server_Roles#Server_Roles

I would rather skip the option altogether rather than hide it:

+            # we do not want to test negative membership for roles
+            # hide it from CLI
+            elif option.name == 'no_servrole':
+                option = option.clone(flags={'no_option'})

So something like:

    elif option.name == 'no_servrole':
        continue

should do the trick?