On 07/07/2016 10:58 AM, Abhijeet Kasurde wrote:
Hi All,

Please review the patch.

Fixes : https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/6031

--
Thanks,
Abhijeet Kasurde

IRC: akasurde
http://akasurde.github.io

Hi Abhijeet,

thanks for your patch. I have a comment though: if the filename is modified in ipa-backup, then it should also be changed in ipa-restore, to make sure that the backup can be restored. It may be a good idea to define the file name as a constant and use this constant everywhere.

As far as I can see, the tool ipa-restore checks that the backup version and ipa-restore version are consistent, meaning that both tools should use the same filename and that it will not break backward compatibility, but other team members can confirm.

Flo.