Abhijeet Kasurde wrote:
Hi Florence,

On 07/07/2016 03:30 PM, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:
On 07/07/2016 10:58 AM, Abhijeet Kasurde wrote:
Hi All,

Please review the patch.

Fixes : https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/6031

--
Thanks,
Abhijeet Kasurde

IRC: akasurde
http://akasurde.github.io

Hi Abhijeet,

thanks for your patch. I have a comment though: if the filename is
modified in ipa-backup, then it should also be changed in ipa-restore,
to make sure that the backup can be restored. It may be a good idea to
define the file name as a constant and use this constant everywhere.

I will change ipa-restore as well.
As far as I can see, the tool ipa-restore checks that the backup
version and ipa-restore version are consistent, meaning that both
tools should use the same filename and that it will not break backward
compatibility, but other team members can confirm.

I will wait for other team members to comment on this.

ipa-restore will probably need to look for both the ipa-full.tar and ipa-full.tar.gz because the version check is optional.