Title: #271: Remove hard dependency on ipaplatform from ipapython, ipalib and
ipaclient

stlaz commented:
"""
The changes seem fine, I especially dig moving parts only used in
ipaserver/ipaclient to their respective submodules.
I can see why `ipaplatform` is being removed from certain modules. It seems
like a workaround/another solution for the dynamic platform linking which is
proposed in https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/6474. I wonder what the
plan with `ipaplatform` is, then. Could it be that its removal from certain
parts of the code would be redundant with the proposed changes? Or do we just
keep these changes instead?
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/271#issuecomment-262912220