Title: #271: Remove hard dependency on ipaplatform from ipapython, ipalib and
ipaclient

stlaz commented:
"""
@jcholast Thanks, I'll add it as a comment to that ticket so that it's more
visible to a potential community :) + LGTM
@tiran I already did the review, the conflicts are very easily resolvable
(ntpconf was moved, two functions are moved from ipa_replica_prepare.) I can
see where you're heading and I guess it'd be better to split the PR for the
future, although I prefer 1 PR for 1 ticket if that is doable and it is in this
case. Can you please rather check if it matches your use-case and bless this PR
with functional ACK so that we can get it pushed?

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/271#issuecomment-262936876