Title: #255: Adjustments for setup requirements

mbasti-rh commented:
"""
> @mbasti-rh The bumped version numbers are required. gssapi needs to be bumped
> because 1.1.x has wrong dependency information for Python 3 (enum34).
So, this is broken fedora dependency on fedora side? If yes then this should be
fixed by fedora downstream patch. I don't see reason why upstream version
should have raised dependency just because fedora is broken.

> cryptography 0.9 does not build any more. gssapi 1.2 and cryptography 1.3 are
> the oldest releases that are actually been tested by QE. I did not bother to
> verify older releases because I consider it a waste of time and resources. In
> a couple of weeks we have to bump up cryptography to 1.7 anyway.

I don't see reason why bumping requires just because we are unable to build on
fedora. Fedora is not the only linux distro.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/255#issuecomment-263552072