Title: #317: Unify password generation across FreeIPA

pspacek commented:
"""
The main problem here is that we are mixing two approaches together, i.e.
entropy specification using bits + specification using character classes etc.
which used to be means of expressing entropy requirements in a way
understandable by ordinary users.

If I understand it correctly, the encoding here is just to please
password-quality checkers because the real password strength should be provided
by the `entropy` parameter.

So I propose to use character classes only for encoding but not during
generation. That should simplify the code and make it easier to understand.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/317#issuecomment-266397912