Title: #317: Unify password generation across FreeIPA

tiran commented:
"""
@mbasti-rh ```uppercase + lowercase + num + special``` should be limited to a
sensible value. A large value invalidates the formula that calculates the
length of the token. As far as I remember my math, formula assumes a uniform
distribution of distinct values. Additional restrictions reduce the sample
space of the result. I'm not clever enough to come up with an algorithm to
calculate the length with additional restrictions. My gut feeling tells me that
less than 15% per character class (3 for upper/lower case and symbols, 1 for
digit) should be ok.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/317#issuecomment-265980552