Title: #364: Client-only builds with --disable-server

simo5 commented:
"""
So this is the reasoning and why I am approving this PR and not #494.

When you build all components, including server bits, tests are installed,
therefore when we build just client bits tets that are relevant to client bits
also need to be installed for consistency.

Any switch should default to the same behavior regardless of whether server
build is enabled. It is confusing if the --with[out]-[ipa]tests switch changes
default based on a different switch passed to configure.

As far as I understand this PR maintains the same default for either server or
client only builds, so it gets my approval.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/364#issuecomment-281680804