Title: #542: Implementation independent interface for CSR generation

LiptonB commented:
"""
Regarding this comment from @MartinBasti in #590:

> > For the record, #542 removes the helper parameter of cert-get-requestdata,
> > and will be modified to remove the concept of different helpers entirely,
> > though I haven't had a chance to make that change yet.
>
> today is 4.5 release so you have to keep some level of backward compatibility
> in that PR

What level of backward compatibility is required? Is it not ok to remove
helpers? I thought the purpose of making `cert-get-requestdata` an internal,
client-side API was that it would be ok to change the parameters as we figured
out how it should work.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/542#issuecomment-286819264