Bart,

Which versions of SSSD and FreeIPA are you using?

cheers
L.

------
"Mission Statement: To provide hope and inspiration for collective action,
to build collective power, to achieve collective transformation, rooted in
grief and rage but pointed towards vision and dreams."

 - Patrisse Cullors, *Black Lives Matter founder*