On 09/13/2017 03:44 PM, Răzvan Corneliu C.R. VILT via FreeIPA-users wrote:
Hi Mark,

Not all CentOS releases are created equal. Support for Sudo appeared later in
IPA and you’ll probably need to update sssd and ipa-client. The one in 6.8
should work fine. I’ve recently enrolled a few rhel 6.4 servers and noticed the
same thing but everything was solved after doing a yum update sssd.

Cheers,
Răzvan

Unfortunately, sssd is already the 6.9 version:

python-sssdconfig-1.13.3-57.el6_9.noarch
sssd-common-1.13.3-57.el6_9.x86_64
sssd-common-pac-1.13.3-57.el6_9.x86_64
sssd-ad-1.13.3-57.el6_9.x86_64
sssd-ldap-1.13.3-57.el6_9.x86_64